Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

I am THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE.

I have a job! Not only a job, but the best job I could possibly hope for, as soon as I heard that a Vintage shop was opening up in my town I marched on down there and asked for a job, I think I must of sounded crazy with passion for vintage clothing... or just crazy, either way I was offered a job. I know work in the shop, dressing maniquins, making sales and gnereally dressing up and dancing to Peggy Lee and Doris Day. It's blissful. The best part is... my boss saw my photography and asked me to take over the photography for the vintage clothing website. The shop is called Timeless, here's a link to the website I'm working on for her, www.timelessclothing.co.uk The two photo shoots I did were an absolute blast. I dressed the girl's in everything from early 1940's fur to sexy Sixties sequined dresses. All of the photos will shortly be on the website, I loved dressing the ladies up and I currently have my eye on a beautiful tweed 1950's jacket at work. I think as my 18th Birthday is approaching. I know, EXCITING?! I will hopefully be getting it from someone. I absolutely love it and will be taking a picture of it pretty sharpish to see what you think. I love it. Check out the website, if you like vintage, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete