Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Monday 19 July 2010

don't sweat it sweetcheeks.

Literally, I think I'm going to be out on my behind unless I find a job SOON. My mother is literally at her witts end, so tomorrow I'm dropping my CV at a shop that's looking for part-time staff, as dull as it is, I NEED a job, else I'll never have enough money to persue a career in fashion design, if I can't even afford to pay for my bloody materials! When I get a job, I will be SO HAPPY.

On the upside, it's not all doom and gloom, me and Josh are taking are first proper holiday in less than two weeks, I'm so very excited, we're heading down to the gorgeous sandbanks of Christchurch in Bournemouth, eligantly placed on the south coast. It's so blissfully simple: huts on the beach, no electricty, no cars, a shared water pump, just the open waters, barbeques, guitars, and at night a full set of stars in the sky due to lack of pollution. I've been going since my first year of life, I'm so excited to share it with Josh. It's my secret little heaven, I can chill and not stress about anything. I get lots of writing done, swim in the sea, and just relax. It's an incredible place, not to mention the WATER SPORTS. I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment