Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Sunday 18 July 2010

THE SUMMER BALL. ♥

The Summer Ball, guys and dolls. Well, what can I say?! I had an incredible time, it was at my boy's old school, I had to meet all his old friends, although a little nervous they all turned out to be rather nice, actually. I wore a grecian style cream dress, with a red rose corsage and gold grecian heels. The night was a pure success and the school year went out with a bang. Ofcourse I danced the night away, which was slightly awkward for Josh. He is the greatest musician and can turn his hand to anything creative but my god he cannot dance, he has two left feet, and myself being a dancer for several years, well you can imagine the conflict on the dancefloor, but I wanted to help him, and we got there eventually... he only stood on my dress or toes afew times! ahaha. A great night was had by all, even if the food was a bit of a let down: cold and undercooked, but hey THE PUDDING WAS GOOD. ahaha. Here's the shots.

View of the Ball, from our table.

Joshua and myself. (Pre-Ball)
Joshua and myself at the Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment