Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Sunday 11 July 2010

illness :( & FESTIVAL-ING ♥

Unfortunately, I've let my blog slip a little and I'm rather sad about it. I've been in hospital with a poorly eye guys, hence the lack of blogging and photographs. After being discharged it was lots of anti-biotics and resting, recharging the batteries, so it's been a little boring but... I HAVE NEWS. I've been to another festival... Workhouse 2010! (the festival, I've mentioned in an older post.) Basically because they'd achieved all they set out to do in the past 6 years (save the historical building of the workhouse from demolition) they threw a final private party festival for all those who have supported the cause over the years. Over all, a great time was had by all... I took my boyfriend's festival-virginity as this was his first offical festival experience. It took him awhile to fully relax into the uber-chilled atmosphere but he eventually got into it and let loose a little too. On the second night our tent nearly flew awasy due to some dodgy putting up involoving tent pegs. I. BLAME. THE. BOYFRIEND.
- Here's my snaps! ENJOY.
A lovely view in the beautiful Welsh countryside setting.

Joshua thought he could escape my camera by hiding under the blanket.

He thought wrong.

My younger sister showing off her circus skills. Nifty plate spinner.

We found a rope swing and watched the bands from it.

My mother snapped this as I sunbathed, I think she was very proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment