Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Thursday 27 May 2010

BEACHBEACHBEACH! ♥

With the sun sticking around I decided to hit the beach with one of my closest friend, Poppy :). It was a beautiful day, I even managed to top up the tan, have a cheeky portion of chips (at the beach, it's a must!) and buy some rather cute shell bracelets on tye-dyed string with the cutest little beads, and a sea blue wooden owl charm necklace... IT'S THE CUTEST! With three sea shell bracelets and my little owl necklace coming in at £5 altogether I was one happy, happy lady! It was a perfect beach day, here's the snaps. Peace & Love, happy SUMMER!
Lauren.
My little pumps on the beach.

Chilling, CHRIST my hair looks long!

Beach View, from the pier.

Poppy and myself, catching some rays!

Me, walking in the sea breeze, snapped rather well by Poppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment