Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Hot Tramp, I love you so.

Saturday 1 May 2010

London Calling.

LONDON! The boy (my Joshua) and I recently took a trip to London. Although the weather didn't fair too well it was a lovelovelovely week. We indulged in what the city had to offer; including my major down fall (shopping!) We also went and saw a few shows on the West End like Hairspray which was incredible, one of the Actors was a dude from the music sensation THE MONKEYS. I constantly had my camera pressed in my hand there were just too many perfect photo oppurtunities for me to let them pass by! Even though I only live in a teeny tiny town in the Midlands, this wasn't my first trip to London, but it was the first with my favourite person, we had a sheerly amazing time (including running around HAMLEY'S like 5 year olds) Here's a few shots...







No comments:

Post a Comment